IQM2 Privacy Statement
- When you request additional information or register for services, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase services online, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- IQM2 uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
- For more information about IQM2’s information collection practices, please contact us.
Use of Information
- IQM2 uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- IQM2 may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- IQM2 may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and services.
- IQM2 does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. IQM2 may share information collected with other companies that work on IQM2’s behalf.
- For more information about IQM2’s use of information collected, please contact us.
- Customers of IQM2 use the Company’s services to host data and information (“Customer Data”).
- IQM2 will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the IQM2 Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the IQM2 Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law.